What is Porcelain Laminate Veneer?
Laminate Veneer treatment has been used to change the shape and color of the teeth. The specially prepared color, length and form of the 0.7 mm thick layer is used to be placed on the front face of the tooth.
Who can use Laminate Veneer treatment?
- The gaps between the teeth need to be closed, the tooth lengths should be extended and reshaped.
- For the treatment of broken or cracked teeth
- In patients who do not like they’re tooth color, or who have changed teeth color due to antibiotics and who want permanent whiteness.
- For those who do not like their smile and want a smile design
- Can be used as an alternative to porcelain veneers.
How is porcelain laminated?
1. The first session is about the expectations of the patient and to decide which porcelain will be in accordance with the patients aesthetic expectations. Measures need to be taken.
2. The session is approved for the decision of the tooth. If there is no problem in the aesthetic expectation, preparations are made in the tooth.
3. In the session porcelain proofing is done and if there any problem occurs the second session will be the porcelain pasted.